Limited Edition Equal Pay Face Mask
50 Limited Edition Face Masks for 50 years of the Equal Pay Act!
Every year the Fawcett Society marks Equal Pay Day, when women in full time work effectively stop earning relative to men. This year, the day falls on November 20th.
We're asking our supporters to gear up for the day with one of our campaign exclusive 'Equal Pay' face masks, only available on The Fawcett Society shop.
Share pictures of your mask on social media on Equal Pay Day to help us get some attention. Use the hashtag #EqualPayDay to help us share your photos more widely.
Show your solidarity with women fighting for equal pay. Get your Equal Pay face mask today!
- Medium size which should fit most women's faces
- Made from 100% organic certified cotton with a hypoallergenic and antimicrobial finish
- The mask includes an internal non-woven, droplet repelling biodegradable TNT layer for added protection
- Nose mould wire adds structure and comfort
- Machine washable
- Manufactured in Portugal in factories that comply with EU wage and labour standards
- Please note that due to this being a handmade product, there may be slight variations between masks